Sunday, January 23, 2011

Losing Weight One Day at a Time

Losing weight depends on the speed of your metabolism.  Some can lose weight really fast, others like me have to content with a slow metabolism.

 What I did is buy a notebook and everyday, I wrote down the meals I ate plus what exercise I did and for how long; this way I charted my weight loss progress - whether I was losing or gaining or on a plateau.

 The most basic weight loss regimen I have followed was drinking at least 2 - 3 liters of  water everyday.  In this I have never deviated, whether on hot or cold days.

I also tried to get a  minimum of 7 hours of rest each night in order for my metabolism to work properly. 

I'm happy to say that I have not gained a single pound after the past holiday feasting.

If you're a Mom who wants to get back to your former shape or even a much better shape than before, I highly recommend visiting Holly's web page: Click here.

No comments: