Thursday, March 05, 2015

I Looked Obese and I Hated That Image of Myself

Last time I posted an article here was in 2013.  Let me confess.  I became heavier.  My weight reached the 150 lbs. limit for my built and height.  I saw myself for the first time, and I was shocked.  I looked double my younger self (98 lbs.) and I didn't like how I looked.  That was 1:00 AM New Year's Day, 2015.  We were happily shouting Happy New Year and taking photos of one another.  Then boom... my son showed me a photo he has just taken of me.  Shock and realization came flooding over me... I am OBESE...OBESE...OBESE.

I could not sleep well that New Year's Day. Much later that day I opened my laptop and searched for the fastest but healthy weight loss plan I can follow.  I started the plan January 4, 2015.  It is now March 6.  I've lost a total of 12 lbs.  My goal is to weigh 115 lbs. which is a healthy weight for my height, built and age.

My doctor was amazed that I lost that much in just a short time.  She said that women my age have a lot of difficulty shedding excess poundage. 

In my next postings, I will narrate my experience and talk of the plan I followed.

No comments: